Heat generators SAB
Heat generators SAB
SAB heat generator (solid propellant, automated from 500 to 15000 kW)
The heat generator is developed by our specialists, taking into account many years of international experience in the field of heat generation, granulation and briquetting. It is intended for burning of fuel (fuel pellets, sawdust, chips, chips, peat, bark, husks, wastes of agricultural production, etc.) For further obtaining of thermal agent. The use of quality materials and components (STM, Siemens, SKF, etc.), as well as profitable design solutions, allowed to create highly efficient and reliable products with a competitive price.
- At the request of the customer is completed with the hopper dispenser from 1 to 200 m / cubic meter.
- Ergonomic 5S system layout (thoughtful, easy to operate)
- Minimal power consumption due to the use of frequency converters (60-65% of installed capacity)
- All electric motors and motor / gearboxes produced in Italy, class – Euro 3.
- The programmable microprocessor control unit of Siemens provides autonomous, stable and independent operation of the complex.
- The inner surface of the heat generators is made of a special refractory material (thickness of thermal insulation of the heat generator – 250 mm.), Minimal thermal losses due to the highly efficient cooling of the housing (thickness of air cooling layer 85 mm.)
- Unique air and gas recirculation system
- The heat generator is protected from external influences by a covering from a special roofing steel.
- Minimal heat losses due to the thermal insulation of the housing.
- The heat generator has an air jacket over the entire area.
- Use of fuel with humidity up to 60%.
- Warranty – 18 months from the date of sale.
- Unique service
|Type of fuel||Fuel pellets, chips, chips, all kinds of husks andsurplus, shredded biomass, up to 30 mm in size.|
|Rated thermal output, kW||500||1000||1500||2000||3000||4500||7000||10000||15000|
|Power adjustment range,%||from 50 to 100|
|Installed power, kW||5.5||9.6||16.6||19,4||22.5||29.2||38.5||44,7||65,2|
|The voltage of the trans. 50 Hz current, V||380|
|The volume of the combustion chamber, m3||0.7||1,2||1.7||2.3||3.4||5,6||7.9||12,1||18.9|
|The volume of the operational bunker,||0.5||1||1||1||2||2||3||5||5|
|Air flow, m3 / h||1800||2800||3700||5000||8000||13000||20000||30000||45000|
|Maximum fuel consumption (up to 35% moisture content), kg / h||170||350||500||700||1050||1600||2500||3500||4800|
|Weight of the complex is not more than, kg||5900||11000||13000||15000||19000||26000||35000||60000||80000|