Solutions for processing MSW
Garbage, solid waste (MSW) complexes with turnkey renewable energy sources – RDF fuel.
The current situation in the MSW recycling market
One of the major problems facing today’s advanced societies is the recycling and disposal of the ever-increasing amount of waste generated by society itself.
The rate of accumulation of solid household waste (MSW) is 1.5 m³ / year for one person in a housing stock, which at an average bulk density of MSW 0.2 t / m³ is up to 300 kg / year for 1 person.
Unlike other companies, Biosmartech LLC produces 100% automated complexes with all processing cycles (sorting, primary grinding, drying, secondary grinding, pressing) that allow to process up to 95% of garbage !!!
The main tasks
- Sorting of current MSW and polygonal (lying) with extraction of useful fractions (secondary raw materials – plastic, glass, ferrous and non-ferrous metals; RDF fuel);
- Minimization of residues of tailings of processing.
- Return on investment in the project up to 2 years.
The effect of recycling
- improvement of health status;
- improving the quality of recyclables and RDF of fuel derived from waste;
- increase of volumes and productivity of sorting and processing of waste;
- slowing down the expansion of land areas occupying landfills;
- sales of commodity products;
- prevention of combustion at the landfill by removing the combustible fraction and refining it into RDF fuel;
- an increase in the flow of profit that comes from the sale of recyclables and from improved productivity in sorting and processing waste
Development strategy of the enterprise
Secondary resources development strategy of the enterprise – creation of high-tech, high-cost, complex equipment, which includes the collection, sorting and production of sorted secondary raw materials of industrial products of various uses (final product), production of high-calorie RDF-fuel and sale to its consumers (cement factories, cement plants) etc.).
Sources of return on investment
- Sales of recyclables (plastic, glass, metal) obtained from commercial and household waste.
- Sales of RDF produced fuel or combustion to produce heat.
- Reduction of tariff payments for landfill disposal.
- Income for the removal and disposal of waste.
Stages of processing
Includes conveyor receiving, accumulation and metered feed of the MSW to the separation drum, which is intended to tear plastic bags, split into fractions and transport the MSW for further processing.
Includes post sorting and magnetic separation, at the stage of which are separated:
– plastic (PET bottle, PP and PE container)
– ferrous and non-ferrous metals;
– construction debris.
The stage of grinding of municipal solid waste after manual sorting and magnetic separation, which includes a shredder and provides an output fraction of the material less than 20-50 mm (depending on the required task). Supplied with a feeder doser, for uniform supply of material to the drying stage.
The solid waste drying step provides a reduction in the moisture content of the crushed product for further processing.
The drying drum involves connecting pipelines from an existing source, which will be produced by a thermal agent.
Pneumatic conveying system and hammer crusher receive, grind to France 5-10 mm and transport dried and prepared RDF fuel for further processing (extrusion, combustion for heat, etc.). Complete with feeder dispenser, for uniform feed of material recycling.
Full range of services:
|18 months warranty||Chief installation|
|Warranty and after-warranty service||All technical documentation|
|Full technical support, consultation||Delivery of equipment|
|Carrying out customs procedures||The whole set of documents for import|